Stencils are a quick way to mark just about anything from packing crates and crash barriers to traffic billboards and wool bales – we’ve even seen stencils used for food items and clothing!
Whether you need them manufactured out of durable plastic, formica, stainless steel, cardboard or wood – we can make them to your exact specifications and size using our large variety of CNC machining options.
We are experts at making stencils of all types, applications and sizes. Contact CNCROi.com to make your stencil dreams a reality! One thing to keep in mind is that you want your letters to be “stencils” too, meaning the inside parts of numbers and letters don’t fall out.
We have extensive experience making stencils using a variety of materials for endless applications.
Here is a brief listing of what our stencils have been used for in the past.
- graffiti (industrial and street)
- marketing purposes
- promoting events and at events themselves
- adding details to a coffee for a coffee shop both on the walls and on the drinks themselves
- wall art and artistic installations
- industrial marking on containers, shipping crates and equipment